Monday, August 5, 2013

I've got the feeling...




Blouse: Zara * Pants, Pumps,clutch and necklace: H&M *Sunglasses: Forever 21


Here's an outfit I know I could possibly get away with at the office.  I just hate the idea of having to dress in traditional boring workplace attire, i.e  grey baggy trousers and a matching over sized blazer. Yuck!  Black and white with a splash of colour to break it up ( the necklace) will go along way when trying to stand out and stay on trend in a professional setting.

I'm not minding the sun here in the T.Dot since we've had a lack of the Vitamin D source in the past few weeks, HOWEVER, it makes it that much more difficult when it comes to taking photos!!
XOXO

6 comments:

I absolutely adore reading all of your comments and questions. I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so please leave a link to your site as well!

xoxo